WELCOME

Friday, August 21, 2009
Welcome to The Greener Side of Hip Hop. This blog is not what you think it is but, is everything I think it is. That's why I'm the author. Just know I'm a non-worshipping lover of hip hop (female, born and raised in the Bay Area) and green is such a positive and neutral color to me. This blog is just filtered down hip hop, no mc or dj, well maybe they'll sneak in from time to time... but HIP HOP is older, wiser, and it does not always practice lookin' hard! It's literature, it supports causes, it cares about you, it influences children positively, takes you to church, dresses you, educates you, changes lives and plays with your children. :-) If you have anything at all that you would like to contribute (gotta pass the green test) then please e-mail me at: mosdefaqueen@gmail.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment