Blogger Neglect

Friday, July 16, 2010
If there is a crime against a blogger neglecting their blog(s) then I am guilty! It so easy to get caught up in social media burnout, blogger burnout, paying more attention to your online friends vs. your offline friends burnout.... anyway you get the point. In my absence I have not neglected my other blog brownsugatou, and I have created a new blog for Ms. Lauryn Hill. You can see that blog here: A Miss-Educated Fan. Also my friend, poet, spoken word artist, and community activist and (hip hop lover) UniverSouLove is planning a tour so I've started a new blog specifically for his tour: The Man With The Golden Tongue Tour. Oh yeah, Fat Beats tweeted something about their website earlier, so in the name of hip hop make sure you check out their website at www.fatbeats.com - lots of goodies here! In the meantime, pump your Friday up with some "B.O.B." from OutKast - Word!

0 comments:

Post a Comment