Free Mix Tape Downloads: datPiff.com

Sunday, April 11, 2010

I believe I heard about this website on Twitter through various tweets.  I can't say that I'm not a fan of mixtapes I just haven't taken the time out to listen to any (and this website that I'm about to mention might just be the anecdote to that). But, of course I do know mixtapes are vital to new and old artists in the hip hop arena. What I don't know is the definition of "datpiff" (help me because I could not Google it). And, say it again with me, "daaatpiiiff"!  However I will tell you that www.datpiff.com has a kick ass website that specializes in nothing but free mixtape downloads. I wasn't aware that such a site exists but that is the fun part about blogging for The Greener Side of Hip Hop - discovering new ish and loving hip hop even more! Now can someone tell me what datpiff means - please! 




0 comments:

Post a Comment