Big Boi, Andre 3000 and Them Elevators

Saturday, April 17, 2010
A sista is feeling so ran over and so under the bus this week after a work related injury... let's just say I'm taking the stairs and leaving them elevators alone - seriously. My medication had my head spinning and seeing stars this morning. I haven't had a chance to even do a feature on my Twitter family... @DrPostALot you are still up next my friend. In the meantime I'm going to refer you over to AllHipHop.com's feature on Big Boi and Andre 3000. Yeah, them elevators I will ride. Let me know what you think about Big Boi's new single "Shutterbug". And because I love y'all, I will give you an Outkast flashback video - just consider it the cherry on top!

"Big Boi is taking off, Andre 3000 is on the Runway" - article from AllHipHop.com

Video - "Elevators (Me & You)" - Outkast

Outkast - Elevators (Me & You) (Official Music Video). Watch more top selected videos about: OutKast



0 comments:

Post a Comment