Hip Hop Doc: Rani G. Whitfield

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Hmmmmm....The Hip Hop Doc. I am not referring to Dr. Dre or the D.O.C. and I probably did not have to even say that being that this is the pages of The Greener Side of Hip Hop. But I am referring to Rani G. Whitfield a doctor who is utilizing hip hop to educate the young masses about staying healthy. I came across an article on him this morning but you may already be familiar with his work. So, put down those McDonald french fries and check it out!

Wait, wait, wait.... stop the presses, I just Googled this Rani G. Whitfield and Rani also has a website. "Planet Rock" yes "rockin', no stoppin'" Planet Rock is blessing this brother's website. Eat your salad kiddies because it's the "sure shot"!

Website: The Hip Hop Doc

"Hip Hop Doc Takes Health Messages To Young People"
Article written by: Eugene Kane from www.jsonline.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment